Sunday, October 10, 2010

Can Anyone Hack My Wireless Dongle Connection

Presentation

Hello!
been playing guitar for about seven years, I have attended courses on classical and electric guitar, I played in educational workshops and now I perform with a group in private parties and events.
This blog was created as a hobby and as a small input and for those who approach the study the guitar and for those already most experienced and experts. My intention is to put the material to read and play on their own and at the same time to offer an education at home.
My personal experience has taught me that individual approach to the guitar can lead to serious problems: wrong fingerings, right hand wrong, wrong position of the wrist ... All things that are not only limited technical and speed (with disastrous results), but that leaves us, with the long run, at very low levels. That's why I always preferred to take lessons. The Internet is a great tool and very broad, but not yet (fortunatamente!) able to correct our Picking by diggers or that inch too "out keyboard." Do not hesitate to contact me, or to request materials or recommendations, both for private lessons. Stay tuned

0 comments:

Post a Comment